1. Responsible and description
This site is owned and operated by ALYZE CORP. (hereinafter "Alyze"), with a registered office at 4855 W HILLSBORO BL VD B3 COCONUT CREEK, FL. US 33073.
By using this website we understand that you have read and understood the information set out concerning the processing of your personal data.
In processing your personal data, Alyze complies with all applicable local and European laws and regulations.
It therefore adopts the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided.
Always in accordance with the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. Information collected
The Service can be used without registration, although in order to carry out some actions you will need to provide us with some personal data. The information (personal or non-
personal) collected by the Service may vary accordingly.
The personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will come to us in three ways: 1) information collected automatically, 2) information that you voluntarily provide to us and 3) information provided by third parties.
2.1. Automatically collected
This information will consist of:
- Information collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which you came, the URL to which you go or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data on the use of the Service and possible errors detected during its use.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
2.2. Information you provide voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- Information, personal or otherwise, that may be contained in messages sent through the contact or support channels established in the Service, for example your name, email address and message.
- Information required by Alyze to create a user account for you, such as your name, surname, email address and password. All information is mandatory.
If you are creating an account on behalf of another person or company through the Service, for example on behalf of a business, you warrant that you have lawfully obtained the personal information and consent of such other persons before providing us with their preferences.
In relation to your password, as a user of the Service you are responsible for its protection.
In that sense, you will assume any damages that may arise from its improper use or the transfer of it to third parties.
- The information required by Alyze to complete the provision of the service: name, surname, email and telephone number, among others.
- Your photograph, name, nickname or geolocation if you decide to participate in any of our activities on social networks.
- The personal information required to participate in our sweepstakes and promotions, such as your name, surname and email address.
2.3. Information provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- Information provided by applications and technology from different providers installed
on our website, such as the online chat support channel.
- Information provided by social networks or similar services.
3. Rights and purposes
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the mandatory fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide will be included and processed in the Service's Register of Processing Activities, in order to be able to deal with your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about matters relating to the company's activity and its services.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address: 4855 W HILLSBORO BL VD B3 COCONUT CREEK, FL. US 33073.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your ID card or national ID.
Here you can find the different models for exercising these rights.
In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Furthermore, if as a User you consider that there is a problem with the way in which the Service is handling your data, you can address your complaints to the corresponding data
protection authority , being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
With respect to your use of the online service, you represent that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use the site in
accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
5. Use of Data
Alyze will use the data collected to:
- Administer, provide and update the Service (the legal basis being the contract).
- Process the creation of your user account (the legal basis being your consent).
- Deal with any issues you raise (the legal basis being the legitimate customer service interest of the Service).
- Process and manage the activity and changes linked to your account (the legal basis being the contract).
- Provide the contracted service (the legal basis being the contract).
- Manage your participation in our sweepstakes or contests (the legal basis being your consent).
- Send you by e-mail, if you have authorised it or as provided for in the applicable regulations, our newsletter and/or promotional offers (the legal basis being the
contract or consent, as the case may be).
- The optimization of our emotion recognition algorithm, for the consultation of our clients (with the consent of the interested party, art. 6.1.a GDPR).
You will be able to unsubscribe from them from the e-mail you receive or by contacting us at email@example.com . However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages relating to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- To maintain the security of the Service, to investigate illegal activity, to enforce our terms and conditions and to assist law enforcement agencies in their investigations (the legal basis being the legitimate security interest of the Service). Alyze does not use automated decisions, although it may generate basic profiles of users,
the legal basis being our legitimate interest for commercial purposes and to provide personalised offers.
In addition, Alyze may use user information in the form of aggregated, anonymous data for display to third parties. We may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to identify you personally.
5.1. In e-mails and contact forms
The Service's website has TLS encryption that allows users to securely send your personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files of the activity register and of which the Service is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with appropriate recommendations (e.g. to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (e.g. possible attempts to cyber-attack the Service), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You may also provide us with your details by telephone, email and other means of communication as indicated.
5.2. On social networks
The Service has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet, recognising itself as the data controller in relation to the data published on them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which people's faces appear).
The processing that the Service will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for the corporate profiles. Thus, the Service may, where not prohibited by law, inform its followers by any means permitted by the social network about its activities or offers, as well as provide a personalised customer service.
Under no circumstances will the Service extract data from the social networks, unless the user's consent to do so has been specifically and expressly obtained.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the follower's data protection rights is subject to the modification of the follower's personal profile, the Service will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
5.3. In sweepstakes
When participating in promotional actions organised exclusively by the Service, the data you provide will only be processed by us for the purpose indicated in the action statement.
6. Retention of data
Data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or for as long as there are legal prescriptions dictating their custody, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be retained from the time the user gives consent until it is withdrawn.
7. Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Alyze may share, use or preserve some of the personal information collected with third parties:
- To provide the Service: Service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as payment services, web hosting, business analytics, customer service, marketing or related activity providers. These service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with law enforcement authorities: If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any event, we will only provide information that is strictly required.
8. Security measures
The Service takes all necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against
unauthorised access and against accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, the Service cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must cooperate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
9. Contacting us
Address: 4855 W HILLSBORO BL VD B3 COCONUT CREEK, FL. US 33073.